Waiheke Workout is proudly SAYING YES to Global Wellness Day again this year!
Save the date: Saturday 12/06/2021
Global Wellness Day is an entirely not-for-profit day, a social project dedicated to living well. The purpose of Global Wellness Day is to ask the question, even if for just one day, “How can I live a healthier and better life?”, to direct the thoughts of both individuals and society towards “living well” and to raise awareness.
The main aims of the day are:
- To recognize the value of our lives
- To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
- To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
- To make peace with ourselves
- To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
WE WILL HAVE:
- OPEN GYM DAY 8 am- 4 pm
- FREE GROUP FITNESS CLASSES AT DANCE OUT LOUD STUDIO8:00 Zumba with Rahman (DOL studio) 60mins12:00 Stronger for Longer with Corinne 60mins13:10 STEP CLASS RAHMAN 45 mins
14:20 TANDEM PUMP CLASS HEIDI + RAHMAN 60 mins
15:30 60 mins YIN YOGA with Lyn 60 mins
- FREE GROUP FITNESS CLASSES AT WAIHEKE WORKOUT GYM / SPIN STUDIO7:00 Functional Fitness Group Class with Gus (Waiheke Workout gym) 60 mins9:30 SPIN CLASS with Heidi (Waiheke Workout spin studio) 50 mins10:30 WAKE UP! WORKOUT! With Nydia (Mix of HIIT and STRETCH workout) 40-60 mins tbc closer to the date
Please email [email protected] to book a class (spots are limited)