Global Wellness Day is an entirely not-for-profit day, a social project dedicated to living well. The purpose of Global Wellness Day is to ask the question, even if for just one day, “How can I live a healthier and better life?”, to direct the thoughts of both individuals and society towards “living well” and to raise awareness.
The main aims of the day are:
- To recognize the value of our lives
- To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
- To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
- To make peace with ourselves
- To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
JOIN US FOR AN OPEN GYM DAY (no need to book, just rock up) 8am to 4 pm
- make sure to DRESS IN PINK
- no bookings needed for your gym workout – just bring a towel and water bottle and come and enjoy your free session
- Make sure to invite your friends and family
You can share this FB event with them
- Class bookings are ESSENTIAL!
If you are a PREMIUM member you can book online, otherwise please email [email protected] to secure your spot!
+ FREE GROUP FITNESS CLASSES!!!
6:45 – 7:45 Strength + Mobility @ the gym
7:30 -8:30 Power Fusion @ WW Poto Studio
9:00 -10:00 Zumba @ WW Poto Studio
10:20 -11:35 David’s Hatha Yoga + Meditation @ WW Poto Studio
12:00 -1:00 pm power PUMP with [email protected] WW Poto Studio
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm Yin Yoga @ WW Poto Studio
- Membership Specials
- and much more ….. :)
- Poto Studio: Poto Street (23b Tahi Road)
- Waiheke Workout gym: 116 Ostend Road, Ostend, Waiheke Island